Cowork at 530 Fifth Ave
Our workspace at 333 S. Grand draws all types of business and entrepreneurs. Large teams of up to 100 can set up shop in fully-furnished work suites, and individuals can get to work in our thoughtfully-designed coworking spaces. And because business isn’t always predictable – membership terms are flexible.
To keep ideas flowing, members have unlimited access to fresh-brewed coffee, healthy snacks, and cool drinks. Throughout the interior are subtle nods to downtown LA. Locals love working in a familiar setting, that’s unbelievably fresh.
Everything you need to get to work – and then some.
Convene offers flexible terms – because long-term commercial leases are a drag.
Private Office Membership
Starting at $725 per person per month
- Designed for teams and/or companies of 10–100 people
- Flexible membership agreement
- 24/7 secure building and office suite access
- Introductory Global membership
- Shared desk access to every Convene WorkPlace location
Starting at $325 per person per month
- Designed for agile project teams, corporate travelers, and teams of one
- Month-to-month subscription to shared workspaces
- All building perks like always-fresh coffee, access to events and more
About the neighborhood
Situated on Bunker Hill, 333 South Grand Ave. sits within the historic Wells Fargo building in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. A bustling tech community, Downtown LA is home to companies like Virgin’s Hyperloop One and content studio Collab. And while coffee and snacks are always on us, it’s just an elevator ride down to coffee shops, restaurants and food trucks.
Come check out our workspace and see why everybody’s talking about Convene.
Call Us: 888.730.7307